Fortunately or unfortunately, I have a great many interests. Issues of gender and sexuality, science fiction and fantasy, history and the study thereof, philosophy, comparative theology, atheism and skepticism, and video games, to name a few. History enthusiasts might be annoyed with my indictments of theism, feminists might be bored by my endless fascination with the search for common threads through pre-christian religions, and so on and so forth. In order to prevent needless frustration, I will put, either in the title, tags, or immediate beginning of every post, some statement of the general field that my posts will deal with. For example, I might have posts entitled “Gender and Sexuality- National Organization for Marriage pisses me off,” or “History- What have the Romans ever done for us?!”
- History: The myth and reality of the absolute authority of the kyrios
- RELIGION: How to Be a Lazy Evangelist
- GENDER AND SEXUALITY: The whimsical folly of Steven Crowder, the self-styled life coach
- GENDER AND SEXUALITY: Seriously, though. Who pays?
- GENERAL/GENDER AND SEXUALITY: What I’ve Learned Wearing a Kilt
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.